Physicians at this location
Anthony Pu, M.D.
Mark Leibenhaut, M.D., F.A.C.R.
Harvey Wolkov, M.D., F.A.C.R.
Susan Lee, M.D., Ph.D.
Christopher Jones, M.D., F.A.C.R.
Mark Logsdon, M.D.
Janice Ryu, M.D., F.A.C.R.
IMRT, IGRT, Intraoperative Radiation Therapy, Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy, Active Research Protocols
For more information about the Radiation Therapy Services RAS offers, please visit http://www.rasradiationoncology.com
2800 L St., Suite 260
Sacramento, CA 95816
Map and Directions
Hours of Operation:
8:00AM - 5:00PM Monday - Friday
The Radiation Oncology Center is located on the lower level of the Sutter Cancer Center.
At the information desk located in the lobby of the Sutter Cancer Center, ask to be directed to the Radiation Oncology elevators.
The building contains two sets of elevators, but only one set leads to the Radiation Oncology, which is located on the lower level of the Sutter Cancer.
DirectionsFrom West of Sacramento - Davis / Bay Area:
- Take interstate 80 east (get into the middle of the left lanes as you enter Sacramento) and follow signs to Business 80 (Capitol City Freeway) east (Do not take Interstate 80 / Reno).
- At the highway 99, Highway 50 and Business 80 Interchange, follow signs to Business 80 / Reno. Get into the right hand lane and take the N Street exit.
- Continue straight on 30th Street after exiting the freeway until you reach L Street.
- Turn left on L Street and proceed across 29th Street.
- Turn left in the Sutter Cancer Center driveway.
- Take Capitol City Freeway (Business 80) west towards Sacramento off Interstate 80.
- Exit on J Street.
- Continue straight on 29th Street after exiting the freeway (Do not turn left on J Street at bottom of freeway off-ramp).
- Turn right on L Street.
- Turn left into the Sutter Cancer Center driveway.
Complimentary valet parking is available at the entrance of the Sutter Cancer Center. Other parking alternatives are metered street parking or the public garage across from Sutter General Hospital between L and K streets on 29th Street.